Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 1995 16:00:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      bob@obiwan.pmr.com (Bob Willcox)
To:        freebsd-current@freefall.cdrom.com (freebsd-current)
Subject:   tgetnum wierdness on -current

On -current I have observed that tgetnum will *always* return 65
for the number of lines when running in a remote xterm (running on
a 1.1.5.1 system w/XFree86 3.1.1).  A local xterm or the console
seems to be correct.  Is there a known compatibility problem between
-current and 1.1.5.1 with xterms or is it likely that I'm doing
something wrong?

--
Bob Willcox                ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!uudell!obiwan!bob
Austin, TX                                 or: @uudell.us.dell.com:obiwan!bob