Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 02:31:39 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mail List format suggestion

Wow... Honestly I don't know what are you
doing ;)

Most FreeBSD lists are already archived here:

http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/

Some are missing, but I think only
"Hugo <Nabble>" can add them, maybe
I'm wrong.

You shouldn't be required to MAKE a
new "forum".

Yes, my mail adress shows here because
it's my subscription mail, I just turned of
delivery.

In the end I'm not sure if it is what you
are looking for, so I'm sorry If I misguided
you.