Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 2010 13:41:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Andrew Klaassen <clawsoon@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gvinum RAID1+0

Hi.

Newbie question:  I'm trying to figure out how to create a stripe-over-mirrors, aka RAID1+0, with Gvinum.  The manual gives an example for a mirror-over-stripes, aka RAID0+1, but I can't for the life of me figure out from that example or others I've feebly Googled how to do a RAID1+0.  I'm using 112 drives, so I'd much rather have RAID1+0 than RAID0+1.

Does anyone have an example kicking around they could kindly send me?

Thanks.

Andrew