Date:      Tue, 06 Jun 1995 13:49:33 +0100
From:      Colman Reilly <creilly@maths.tcd.ie>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ok, *now* it's End-Of-ALPHA Release Candidate time!

I haven't seen this one reported ... maybe I missed it, or maybe it's normal.

486DX4/100/8/540, QUANTUM MAVERICK 540A,  ExpertBoard 8049.

Installed over ftp, everything ok ... no errors on boot, stuff comes across ok,
after a couple of tries.

Boot with generic kernel: dset crashes and dump core, as does kvm_db and
related stuff. ifconfig falls over, dumping core, but the network still works.

I rebuilt the kernel and stripped it down and everything was fine, so I forgot
about it for a few days.

Colman