Date:      Thu, 24 May 2007 10:37:57 +0800
From:      "Kevin Foo Yee Jye" <kevin.foo@zaidibrahim.com>
To:        "Hajimu UMEMOTO" <ume@freebsd.org>, "Cezary Morga" <czarek@therek.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Reading SD/MMC cards on Asus A6000 series laptop

It works on Compaq presario V3000 too. Nice.

dmesg:
sdshc0: <Ricoh Co Ltd R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter> mem
0xc3100800-0xc31008ff irq 22 at device 9.1 on pci3
sdshcbus0: <SD Standard Host Controller slot bus> on sdshc0
sdshcbus0: capability: 3.3V Suspend/Resume
sdshcbus0: card inserted in slot #0
sdshcbus0: Command Complete timeout
sdshcbus0: Timeout occured for CMD0; giving up
sdshcbus0: card removed
sdshcbus0: card inserted in slot #0
sd0: <Toshiba TM SD256 rev 0.7> on sdshcbus0
sd0: Ver 1.x SD memory card
sd0: 243MB (498176 x 512-byte blocks)
sd0: access time: read 200.0us, write 6.4ms
sd0: speed class 0
sd0: max clock 25MHz, drive at 16.500MHz
sd0: 8.250MB/s transfers with 4-bit bus width
sdshcbus0: card removed
sd0: detached

pciconf -lv:
sdshc0@pci3:9:1:        class=3D0x080500 card=3D0x30b5103c =
chip=3D0x08221180
rev=3D0x19 hdr=3D0x00
    vendor     =3D 'Ricoh Co Ltd'
    device     =3D 'SD Bus Host Adapter'
    class      =3D base peripheral
none11@pci3:9:2:        class=3D0x088000 card=3D0x30b5103c =
chip=3D0x08431180
rev=3D0x01 hdr=3D0x00
    vendor     =3D 'Ricoh Co Ltd'
    class      =3D base peripheral
none12@pci3:9:3:        class=3D0x088000 card=3D0x30b5103c =
chip=3D0x05921180
rev=3D0x0a hdr=3D0x00
    vendor     =3D 'Ricoh Co Ltd'
    device     =3D 'Memory Stick Bus Host Adapter'
    class      =3D base peripheral
none13@pci3:9:4:        class=3D0x088000 card=3D0x30b5103c =
chip=3D0x08521180
rev=3D0x05 hdr=3D0x00