Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 11:31:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas Arnold <tom@inna.net>
To:        Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Neat BT848/fxtv problem

On Tue, 10 Jun 1997, Randall Hopper wrote:

> Bernie was also mentioning this and said that an upgrade to XFree 3.3 fixed
> it; might try that.  I've not seen this specific problem myself -- just
> seen the tuner lose vertical lock and sometimes eventually just quit
> capturing.

Following a suggestion by Luigi Rizzo I changed the Sync_Level definition

#define SYNC_LEVEL (BT848_ADC_RESERVED | BT848_ADC_SYNC_T)

And the problem is solved.

     : Tom Arnold - No relation to Rosanne           :
     : SysAdmin/Pres - TBI, Ltd ( inna.net )         :
     : The Middle Peninsula's Internet Connection    :