Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 18:09:43 -0500
From:      Murray Thibodeaux <news@cowboys.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What Files Do I download????

I have been at your site for about 2 hours reading this, that, and the
other thing,... trying to figure out what files to download.  I'm
completely confused!!  Do I download every single directory and file?
Do I need to create the same directories on my hard disk and copy the
files over?

All I want to do is run FreeBSD so I can run a DNS server.

What files do I need to download for this and only this?

Do you have a pay per use phone support line?  If so what is the number?

I'd like to download the software and I'm willing to pay for it but I
cannot figure out what I need to download.

Should forget this and just order the CD-ROM?

Thanks
MurrayT