Date:      Wed, 10 Jan 1996 07:09:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff Ehrenkrantz <jehrenkrantz@whyy.org>
To:        Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Good News :)

Peter, Hello at the risk of interjecting myself at an inapproiate moment
i would be willing to get the manual from the bbs for you compressit and
leave it on a priviate site you could ftp from. pass me the bbs info &
let me know ..je 'JE293'

(ps: i typicaly lerk and read for a long time before i bother anyone)