Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 01:18:13 -0400
From:      "Steve Friedrich" <SteveFriedrich@Hot-Shot.com>
To:        "Anders" <gollum@rdc.cl>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot Manager Configuration.

On Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:49:37 -0400, Anders wrote:

>What about the OS/2 Boot Manager?

I use it without problems on one of my two systems at home.  Since that
system has a 6.4GB Western Digital, I had to use the latest fdisk from
the most recent service pack for Warp4, so it could correctly handle
that large of a drive.  After installing the service pack, I created
the three utility diskettes from system setup...

OS/2's boot manager is also bundled with Partition Magic.  I do not
know if an update is available to handle drives larger than, what,
6.1GB (I think that's the threshhold).
Unix systems measure "uptime" in years, Winblows measures it in minutes.