Date:      Sat, 16 Jun 2012 16:33:31 +0200
From:      "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: AW: Why Are You Using FreeBSD?

> FreeBSD should position itself as the best product for newcomers to the
> UNIX-world.

No. It could damage FreeBSD.  At present we largely just need to
educate newcomers from eg Linux etc (who already know some Unix),

We don't need to be swamped with noise from lots of clueless Microsoft
zeroes, who don't / can't / won't think & will not read manuals, &
won't even in desperation occasionaly look at source code for a clue.

Clueless mouse clicking, lazy loosers are served (*) by Microsoft.
(* `Served': As cows are, by a bull ;-)

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, cumulative like a play script, & indent with "> ".