Date:      Thu, 22 Nov 2001 20:12:50 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@april.chuckr.org>
To:        <ctm-announce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I'm back at last!

After an extended illness, and a Verizon-inspired (local telco) loss of
net access, I'm finally back on line.  I have no idea if anyone has
stepped in to handle ctm or not.  If not, I'll start doing it again.  If
someone has started to help, perhaps I can answer some questions.

Let me know, would you?

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.