Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2012 14:52:50 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
Cc:        x11@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: graphics/libGL build breaks because of missing file GL/glxint.h

On 04/22/2012 14:41, Koop Mast wrote:
> Those headers that are missing should be installed by glproto, can you
> reinstall it? libGL already depends on glproto.

I did reinstall it manually and it worked. But without me doing this,
somehow dependency wasn't installed. Not sure why, since you are saying
that libGL already depends on glproto.

Deps listed in my port are:
LIB_DEPENDS+=   drm:${PORTSDIR}/graphics/libdrm \
                 expat.6:${PORTSDIR}/textproc/expat2
USE_XORG=       glproto x11 xext xxf86vm xdamage xfixes dri2proto:both

For some reason, this last line didn't cause glproto to install.

Yuri