Date:      Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:40:52 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Support for the Advansys ASC38C0800 U2W chips

I have completed the changes to the adw driver to support the latest
U2W chips from AdvanSys.  I have only performed some preliminary
validation of these changes, but the driver seems to perform correctly.
Since the changes are quite large, I'd appreciate the support of
owners of any AdvanSys Wide card (including the products using the
Asc3550 Ultra chip) in validating that this driver works correctly.

Diffs relative to -current can be had at:

http://www.FreeBSD.org/~gibbs/adw.ultra2.20000131.diffs

--
Justin