Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 2000 10:41:25 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@shellyeah.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: acrobat reader

Assuming you have FreeBSD 3.3 and the installation CD you should never have any
problems installing Acrobat reader 4

Ideally if you have the CD  it is only a 3 min job and should cause any dramas

looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh

dannyh

 On Tue, 07 Mar 2000, Jonathon McKitrick
wrote: > Has anyone had any problem installing this?