Date:      Sat, 4 Sep 2004 00:24:25 +0100
From:      Aidan Saunders <aidan.saunders@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   ISA to PCMCIA ?

I've got an old 486 box with only ISA slots.  I'm looking at getting
an ISA to PCMCIA card and using a wireless PCMCIA card to build a
wireless access point.

Does anyone have a ISA to PCMCIA card running under FreeBSD?  If so,
I'd love to hear what hardware you are using.  Otherwise, what are the
chances of this working?  I didn't find anything relevant in the
hardware compatibility guide.

Also, assuming ISA to PCMCIA works, a PCMCIA to USB card is of
interest.  Again, any experiences of such or views on the likelihood
of this working?

thanks
aidan