Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2000 23:14:47 +0900
From:      "R. Imura" <imura@af.airnet.ne.jp>
To:        des@ofug.org
Cc:        jeh@FreeBSD.org, trevor@jpj.net, will@physics.purdue.edu, trevor@FreeBSD.org, developers@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/www/bsdi-netscape47-communicator Makefile

> > Hmm, linux-netscape-communicator-4.75 + linux-lesstif-ns (netscape-dynMotif)
> > is alive.
>
> Meaning? My thesaurus doesn't list "alive" as a synonym for either
> "vulnerable" or "safe".

Sorry, I meant that netscape didn't die even when I went to trevor's page
and I clicked the "no crash" bottun.
A difference between normal communicator and lesstif + netscape-dynMotif
is which libXm(statically linked Motif and dynamically linked lesstif)
it uses, so I think the bug is related to Motif.

- R. Imura