Date:      Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:26:07 +0200
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@dk.tfs.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Marco Molteni <molter@logic.it>, Vincent Poy <vince@mail.mcestate.com>, security@freebsd.org, "\[Mario1-\]" <mario1@primenet.com>
Subject:   Re: security hole in FreeBSD

>Ahh, but you assume that we haven't ever seen Vinny before.
>Unfortunately, his behavior is 'typical', in that he wants us to do all
>his research and work for him, rather than him spending the time to do
>his own work.  He also shows a complete lack of interest in finding out
>solutions to his own problems.
>
>I've dealt with him too many times over the last 2 years to have
>anything but pity on any company he works for, since he will require
>hand-holding and doesn't do anything on his own.
>

>Nate

We have a name for that here in Denmark, we call such people
"Wheel-barrow-people".  You can use them to do the grunt work,
but you have to have a tight grip in them with both your hands.
If you leave them for however long or short a moment, they'll
be the same place you left them when you come back.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@tfs.com           TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Power and ignorance is a disgusting cocktail.