Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:29:21 -0600 (CST)
From:      Kim Scarborough <sluggo@unknown.nu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   POSIX.4 Threads?

I'm running 3.3-RELEASE and trying to compile alsaplayer. When I run the
configure script, I get this weird error:

configure: error: ** POSIX.4 threads not installed or broken **

Do I need to download something, or add something to my kernel? I get this
error both under my kernel and GENERIC.

Kim Scarborough                                      http://www.unknown.nu/kim/