Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:51:04 -0500
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>
To:        Gene Bomgardner <glbj@bellatlantic.net>
Cc:        freeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DSL - FreeBSD - Gateway ?

I recently did this for a small office with ISDN.  I used OpenBSD and
the IP Filter package, FreeBSD will perform just as well here.  Check
out the following links:

  Homepage: http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/
  HowTo:    http://www.obfuscation.org/ipf/

I found the HowTo to be tremendously helpful.

Good luck.
Jim