Date:      Sun, 11 Dec 2016 16:00:35 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        Kaya Saman <kayasaman@gmail.com>, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting "Permission Denied" issues after migrating jails

Kaya Saman wrote on 2016/12/10 15:33:

> which suggests fixing the noexec flags. On the actual ZFS dataset the
> exec=on parameter is already set meaning that this must be a local issue
> and something to do with the "chflags" command but I can't recall or
> even find any clue on which files to run the command on and parameters
> to use in "man chflags".

Run ls -lo /var/db/pkg/vuln.xml to view permissions.

You can use something like this to check all files with specified flag

find /path/to/jail/ -flags +schg -exec ls -lo {} +

Then check what is your kern_securelevel settings in host and in a jails
rc.conf. You cannot modify files witch flags is securelevel is higher
than 0.

Miroslav Lachman