Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:12:42 -0400
From:      Goatboy <goatboy@internexus.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems w/ EZ Drive

I have a 486 DX2-50 with 16mb ram and a 1gb ide hd (not eide). I use
EZ-drive to bypass the ide limit of 528mb. It enables me to use my
entire 1gb hd. The newest freebsd install boot disk no longer panics on
me because of my ez drive soft, and during bootup it recognizes that my
entire gig, but when I to go to install and i get to fdisk it, it only
recognizes half my hd. It is like I do not have EZ and I can't get over
528mb. Is there an updated fdisk that I can partition with so I can
partition it with that then skip the install's partition and go straight
to formatting it and so on (btw, will format recognize my entire gig)?