Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 11:59:54 +1200
From:      "Juha Saarinen" <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        "Nuno Teixeira" <nuno.teixeira@pt-quorum.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Simple question about cvsup: 4.2R -> STABLE

:: One doubt: What should I put on KERNCONF=??? ?

The name of your customised kernel configuration file, which you have
perhaps edited to fit your system better (or to add/subtract various
features).

:: I don't know if it is the same like "ident" on kernel config file. But if
:: it is, the I could put "GATEWAY" like always do when I compile kernel.

Yes, if you have a file called "GATEWAY" in /usr/src/sys/i386/conf.

-- Juha