Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 22:33:53 +0300 (AST)
From:      root@isis.dynip.com
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Word Perfect Splitting Needed ****** URGENTLY *********

On 12 Mar, M. Poulin wrote:
> http://www.download.com/pc/software/0,332,0-42505-g,1000.html?st.dl.redir.tx
> t.tdtl

Ok, No one get angree, don't worry anymore.
I have found a URL in australia, Qualified & Certified from Corel.
Downloaded a 23 Megs File using fragmented downloads, as this server
allows.
Setup Word Perfect For (you know what) (the Word)(Linux).
Found a message on my screen (segmentation Fault, Core Dumped), then ,
OK installation continues, I was Happy.

After some time Installation asked some Questions , I answered Happily.

After All that ended.  We come to the moment of truth.

I cd tp wpbin directory, and happily entered ./xwp
and the program BLEW up in my face, with the thing (???)

Segmentation Fault, Core Dumped. (F.....???)

That reminds me of the you know what (M$ ???), big white box with BLACK
letters written in it.

I am running FreeBSD-4.0-Current
Enough Memory (64 MB)
Enough HD ( > 2.5 GB Free)
Enough Resources (Single user on line)
Linux Emulation (not sure of its functionality though)

Heeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllppppppppppppppp
thanks.