Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 2020 14:58:12 -0300
From:      Mario Olofo <mario.olofo@gmail.com>
To:        John Kennedy <warlock@phouka.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Running FreeBSD on M.2 SSD

Hello John, thank you for your reply.

Yesterday I reinstalled the 12.1 on a VirtualBox virtual machine, did the
same steps and it didn't corrupted the ZFS, so I think that the problem is
in the FreeBSD's driver for m.2 SSD.
Besides the corruption of the filesystem, I forgot to mention that I
noticed a little noise on disk writes on FreeBSD, but not on Linux or
Windows.
I found some old threads about incorrectly params for sector size for
Samsung's SSD, but nothing about WD.
If someone responsible for the driver need help to solve this problem, I
can reinstall the FreeBSD on my machine and compile a custom kernel to
gather debug information.

Thank you,

Mario

Em seg., 24 de fev. de 2020 =C3=A0s 11:47, John Kennedy <warlock@phouka.net=