Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 11:33:53 -0400
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        committers@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        jazepeda@pacbell.net, scrappy@hub.org, csg@physics.purdue.edu
Subject:   Absence from Sun Jul 30 through Sun Aug 6

Hi all,

I'm going to be heading up north (well, in local nomenclature, that
usually means Lupton, Gaylord, Mackinac City, Ste. St Marie, or some
other equally distant city in Michigan.  In this case, it is Lupton,
about 175 miles north) this Sunday morning to help staff a Scout camp,
and with over 1,000 participants, things will be hectic.

Lupton is a remote town in the northeastern part of the lower
peninsula.  Thus, it may be difficult or impossible to get Internet
access while I'm there (my laptop will be going with me and I might be
able to check my email a couple times, but I wouldn't get hopes up).

In any case, if you have any issues / things to talk about that need to
be done Real Soon Now (tm) please email me ASAP.

And yes, I'm glad for a break from this life (if you can call it that).  ;P

Thanks,
--
Will Andrews <andrewsw@purdue.edu> <will@FreeBSD.org>
GCS/E/S @d- s+:+ a--- C++ UB++++$ P+ L- E--- W+ N-- !o ?K w---