Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 1995 02:41:58 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        jkh@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Japanese syscons font?

 * Well, this is for sysinstall.  If it's possible to bring those dialogs
 * up in Japanese, we should do so!  I've asked Barry to restart the little
 * XPG3 message catalog project he had going..  I'm not sure if they're
 * sufficient for non-european languages, but it's a start.  The Japanese
 * version can always be done seperately.

Oh, sysinstall?  That'd be nice, I'll let you know if I find anything.
But do we still have enough room on the floppies for the driver and
the font?  The fonts are huge, like k14.pcf.Z (the smallest possible
font) is 264KB....

Satoshi

P.S. Well of course we can make it smaller by dropping unused letters....