Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 00:07:53 -0700 (MST)
From:      Jason Barnes <jbarnes@c3po.lpl.arizona.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Railroad Tycoon II

	I just received my copy of Railroad Tycoon II by Loki in the mail
and tried to install it on my FreeBSD-stable system.  I couldn't run the
install shell script, so I just copied the entire thing to the hard drive
and brandelfed the executable.  However, when I try to run the binary I
just get the following error :

Bad system call

	Uhoh, that can't be good.  Did I just waste $50?  Has anyone else
tried this and gotten it to work?
	Thanks in advance,

				- Jason

|Jason Barnes                                                               |
|U of A LPL Box#238    A real person has two reasons for doing anything:    |
|Tucson, AZ   85721            a good reason, and the real reason.          |
|(520) 327  -  8483                                                         |
    PGP public key can be obtained at http://c3po.lpl.arizona.edu/pgpkey