Date:      Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:13:36 -0500
From:      "Bawan" <bawan@baldwinresearch.com>
To:        "'Jerry McAllister'" <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: problem while installing FreeBSD

I think my machine might have some hardware which is not recognized by
FreeBSD 4.10. I tried to install on other machine from CD and it was
installing perfectly. So, I gave up with 4.10 and downloaded 5.2.1 and
installed on the same machine, good news is, it installed perfectly.

Thanks to you guys for great support. I may need your help again when
installing mail toaster on it.
Bawan