Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2001 16:21:27 -0700
From:      faSty <fasty@i-sphere.com>
To:        bugs@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   mrtg fails with errors png libs.

Hi there,

I need help, I used have MRTG statistical functional good till
i update the FreeBSD 4.3-STALE to 4.4-STABLE and I also
used the portupgrade. It was all good suddent MRTG complained
error with png libs.

WARNING: rateup died from Signal 11
 with Exit Value 0 when doing router 'xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx'
 Signal was 11, Returncode was 0
libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.0.12
libpng warning: Application  is running with png.c from libpng-1.2.0
gd-png:  fatal libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library

How do I solve this problem and I tried like 5 or 6 times recompile
everything to make sure it runs ok. but it still errors every time
run mrtg mrtg.cfg

anyone have idea how solve this problem?

-trev

--
LIBRA (Sep. 23 to Oct. 22)
	Your desire for justice and truth will be overshadowed by your