Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:38:52 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Nick Hibma <n_hibma@qubesoft.com>
To:        <simond@irrelevant.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: USB Ethernet 10/100 D-Link "card"

Did you get this device to work in the end? It is most probably
supported by the aue driver, and adding the IDs to usbdevs, rebuilding
usbdevs.h usbdevs_data.h with that, adding the IDs to if_aue.c and
recompiling the module should do it.

I'd be interested to know whether that works for you.

Nick

On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 simond@irrelevant.org wrote:

> I just bought myself a D-Link DU-E100 10/100 USB ethernet adaptor, does
> anyone know if support for this is being worked on? If not, anyone know
> where I can get info on how to write a driver for it? :)
>
> --
> Simon Dick					simond@irrelevant.org

Qube Software, Ltd.                                             Private:
n_hibma@qubesoft.com                              n_hibma@webweaving.org
                                                     n_hibma@freebsd.org
http://www.qubesoft.com/                   http://www.etla.net/~n_hibma/