Date:      Wed, 2 Oct 1996 20:19:35 -0400 (EDT)
From:      gah@houck.com (Gregg Houck)
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NNTP for 2.1.5

Greetings,

We have been using BSD/OS for our first 2 Internet servers. The 3rd
server we decided to try FreeBSD.. Everything went great!!! All
services setup quickly like POPPer etc... We also installed nntpd from
the CD-ROM... I cannot locate and indepth setup instructions.. I searched
the internet search engines etc...  Can you tell me where to find
setup instructions.  This nntp seems quite different than the one we
are using on BSD/OS...

Thank you,

Gregg
Sysop