Date:      Tue, 06 Jun 2006 22:10:47 +0800
From:      mag@intron.ac
To:        Bryan Liesner <bryan@kishka.net>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dead USB keyboard problem and solution

     In early booting stage before /boot/loader is loaded, your USB
keyboard is driven by BIOS, emulating a PS/2 keyboard. Once kernel has
initialized USB keyboard, BIOS will not handle USB keyboard any longer.
     As far as I know, /boot/loader has been working in protected mode,
but lacking of support for USB.
                                                From Beijing, China