Date:      Mon, 14 Sep 1998 19:32:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      nvp@mediaone.net
To:        rknebel@rknebel.csrlink.net (Rick Knebel)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG

> I have a subscription from Walnut Creek for freebsd.
> Will I get 3.0 or 2.2.8 next?

If you received your 2.2.7 disks from WC/CDROM, there should've been a
note in the package which asked you which of these disks you'd like,
or if you'd like to be sent both.  This notice also slated 3.0 (3.01?)
for an October release -- if I'm correct.

I believe that WC/CDROM also included a FAX number/mailing address for
you to return the form.  I'm sure that WC/CDROM would be more than
happy to FAX you a new request or make a notation in their records if
you give them a phone call or mail.  Just a suggestion, tho.

--
Nate Patwardhan, System Administrator
O'Reilly and Associates