Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 1995 21:54:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      bah6f@server.cs.virginia.edu
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   bsd icon for you

I know there are plenty of people who use fvwm on FreeBSD, and they've
probably run into the same tiny little annoyance that I did:  There is
no colorful xpm pixmap icon for BSD machines.  I'm sure the importance
of having such an icon has overshadowed the Middle East peace process
for a long time now.

Well I've done it.  I've created a nifty little xterm icon pixmap for
BSD machines.  I took our colorful little daemon (right off your page)
and shrank him way down to icon size.  You can find it at
http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~bah6f/Images/xterm-bsd.xpm (there is also
an xterm-bsd.gif in that same directory).  I thought you might like to
add it to your collection of BSD related icons.

Maybe now that there's a colorful BSD icon, those guys in Bosnia will
stop fighting.

Maybe not.

Just thought you might like another icon.
Paco
--
Brian "Paco" Hope              Research Assistant, Technical Support Staff
email: paco@virginia.edu                    Department of Computer Science