Date:      Sun, 23 Jul 2017 22:23:43 +0200
From:      Sydney Meyer <meyer.sydney@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 11.1-RELEASE from SVN

Hi Dimitry,

thank you for your reply.

Please excuse me if i came across impatiently, that was not my =
intention.

It's just that i find the way the project handles events like these, new =
releases, security incidents, etc. very interesting and just generally =
love to hear about it.

Glen, e.g., sent a revised RC-Announcement Mail because of a omitted PGP =
signature. Gotta love this attention to detail.

So i saw the commit with the anticipated 11.1-RELEASE date in the =
UPDATING file and the updated schedule on the website and thought, i =
just ask..

The (seamingly) disappeared 11.1.0-RELEASE was my mistake (old pathrev =
in the url on svnweb).

Anyhow, i am sure everybody hard at work and i'm looking forward to =
(another) really awesome dot-release.

Have a nice rest-weekend..

Sydney

<freebsd-stable@freebsd.org> wrote:
>>=20
>> are there any "last-minute" issues/changes with the 11.1-RELEASE =
build?
>>=20
>> The 11.1-RELEASE appears to be gone from SVN after the switch from =
releng/11.1 to -RELEASE and the Press Release Schedule seems to have =
changed without notice.
released until @re sends the announcment email, i'm just curious..