Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 1997 15:31:51 +0700
From:      "Artem Koutchine" <matrix@norilsk.ru>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   need help with dynamic IP TCP/IP dial-up

Hello!

	I have a really big problem. I have a server running FreeBSD 2.1.0 with
5 telephone line and i need to allow user to connect to the server using
dynamic IP (TCP/IP, PPP). I am kinda new to FreeBsd and i couldn't even
find anything in the dox about making a spool of IP address and dynamicly
allocating them during connection and then deallocating when a user leaves.

Of course, if there is a complete guide how to do it, please, direct me
there.
By now several people how tried to help me (not from questions@freebsd.org)
 and they were talking about installing geted instead of routed. They said
that i
need gated in order to allow local networks (for example, with NT server)
to connect to my server via static ip. Is that true ?

Thank you in advance
Artem Koutchine
PS: if this letter gets to a russian speaking person, you can
write in russian.