Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 1997 12:04:14 +1000
From:      David Nugent <davidn@labs.usn.blaze.net.au>
To:        Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
Cc:        John-Mark Gurney <gurney_j@resnet.uoregon.edu>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: termcap question

> > Well, cap_mkdb tells you want the problem is. There are no termcap
> > records for "klone+*" that the tc= references refer to.
>
> 	Hmmm, now where would I get the termcap records for "klone+*"
> though since it worked fine before there was cap_mkdb.

If it worked, it was probably more by accident that design.
Try removing the tc= references and see what breaks. If something
does, then you may have to borrow those entries from some linux
termcap, assuming they exist there.

Regards,
David

David Nugent - Unique Computing Pty Ltd - Melbourne, Australia
Voice +61-3-9791-9547  Data/BBS +61-3-9792-3507  3:632/348@fidonet
davidn@freebsd.org davidn@blaze.net.au http://www.blaze.net.au/~davidn/