Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:26:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      bryan cassidy <bsdsys@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone have any?

I have been a FreeBSD user for oh I say about a year
now and love FreeBSD alot. I get mad at it sometimes
but ALWAYS come back to FreeBSD within *HOURS* so I
will always love freebsd. I have been wondering over
to the OpenBSD side these past few weeks. OpenBSD
sounds really interesting and I really want to try it
out very bad. Don't have the money to buy a CD right
now and the damn floppies wont work for some strange
reason. I know its a strange question to ask people
but would someone happen to have a OpenBSD 3.2 (Only
3.2 please) CD(s) that they wouldn't mind sending me?
I would really appreciate it if I found someone that
would do this for me.

Please Cc: me because I am not subscribed to the -chat
mailing list right now. Updating my FreeBSD box and
having installed Sylpheed yet so.