Date:      Wed, 10 Sep 1997 16:03:57 +0000 ()
From:      Andrew Kenneth Milton <akm@mother.sneaker.net.au>
To:        xenub@boisfrancs.qc.ca (Louis-Philippe Alain)
Cc:        isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Limiting users connect time (+ another little question)

+-----[ Louis-Philippe Alain ]------------------------------

| 	What we have troubles with is users that double-logging in. We have a case
| that a user was connected 10 times under the same username. The person just
| pay us for one account and then sold his password to everyone he known! Is
| there any script that we could use to disallow a user to be logged tow time
| under the same username?

Take a look at idled, it resticts the number of sessions, the
amount of time you can be logged in, how long before you
can log back in again... lots of stuff. I find it most useful.

Allows exemptions based on groups login ids
now if I could remember where I got it from...  when I get home, I'll
look through the documentation if noone else posts the URL.

--
  ,-_|\  SneakerNet       |     Andrew Milton    |    GSM: +61(41)6 022 411
 /     \ P.O. Box 154     |  akm@sneaker.net.au  |    Fax: +61(2) 9746 8233