Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 1996 12:43:40 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NTFS (and HPFS)

>Is there any support(or planned support) for NTFS in FreeBSD?
>
>Thanks,
>Dave

which reminds me, is anyone out there working on HPFS support?  If not, I'd
like to hear from anyone who might be interested in doing this.  If only I
could mount my OS/2 partitions from FreeBSD, I could almost eradicate all
traces of MSDOS entirely from my system :)

I know Linux has HPFS support, so presumably a port wouldn't be _too_ hard?
Unfortunately I know less than diddly about integrating new fs types so I
don't really want to get into this by myself...

Cheers,
	Scott

 Scott Mitchell, CompSci Dept, Queen Mary & Westfield College, London, UK
    email: scott@dcs.qmw.ac.uk   WWW: http://www.dcs.qmw.ac.uk/~scott/
            finger scott@ruby.dcs.qmw.ac.uk for PGP public key