Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 09:14:36 -0400
From:      Normand Leclerc <leclercn@videotron.ca>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   natd blues

     It looks like my natd is slowing down my cable internet transfers.
When running, I can't get the speed I get when natd isn't around (tested
downloading 20 megs with natd diverting packets from gateway and then
tested with an extra ipfw pass all rule before divert).  With divert,
ETA is around 30 mins, without: 8 mins!  And I tested it more than once.

   I didn't have this kind of slowdown on 3.4 ...  Is there a kernel
option that can slow down ipfw diverts like that?

Normand Leclerc
leclercn@videotron.ca