Date:      Thu, 22 Dec 2016 12:46:29 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Ren=E9_Ladan?= <rene@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>, freebsd-ports-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Welcome to our new portmgr members

On Thu, 22 Dec 2016, René Ladan wrote:

> Hello,
>
> last week the Ports Management Team (portmgr) gained two new members:
> Adam Weinberger (adamw@) and Mark Felder (feld@). Both have been a ports
> committer for many years and Mark is also quite active on the Ports
> Security Team.
>
> Yours truly has also been promoted to a full member.
>
> Please join me in welcoming Adam and Mark.

Congratulations to them and you!
From owner-freebsd-ports@freebsd.org  Thu Dec 22 20:04:55 2016
 h=sender:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id:references:mime-version
 :content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent;
 bh=vv1Qgsv18QsW78Q078QVqZFyqj5onTAdJpynaqZBkFU=;
 b=edg1MjoWV8kQ7mSmNd1r5RahAoivZEnHzyOY18F1vPVF0m9b1OkkkLl7foot5zzmU6
 GlF7DgHlrptBoIwfC7OTbybpyzuFQNfCQJVFCyG16dOP78UYvwiyFXCSJbIhGT76T7+L
 Mslk9hAjGD/DiXIaQoyFSammClHcw9vr5g1JYYMSGF9nfGBb8+E4TQAMJTAsa3amhQ+3
 ey8raEF2hmYlR2kToc5UauhrOoRJ/1btwtDBmoeJ/p6QKnQaxf/2Oi5NGLRGgobjj6Kn
 PRUCqsD99Pz+oauLxfikm57hfAOXS5nsql5ShL93L+XEI8/DUbb2ugjsmpd17zP5IXsN
 vFXw==
 d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
 h=x-gm-message-state:sender:date:from:to:cc:subject:message-id
 :references:mime-version:content-disposition:in-reply-to:user-agent;
 bh=vv1Qgsv18QsW78Q078QVqZFyqj5onTAdJpynaqZBkFU=;
 b=fdPpyq5r8mDE5a+hdzzrcA5E2vvAuf+bpNW0AoQYE7RJ7FebikIfsqN2EzOH4xLgMi
 fBHOydM+vzWuijQqDZRDrNADMBZmERBQQ7akLxGoXYY4E0zgUGBpFhWwVQ6o7QhuMbEI
 tlmRnunFlta/9t3BF4Dvo03cmG9KQmtmaUGNiwrtM789ndJvAGzl9TEj2J4HXMzSlobr
 G2YbWb7uCh/uRFPV8fDQfM+xJKa6VyXp5eX/MsH5bwyCOqAk4PKJEi17LOhKzmGG6XqO
 vXANvOro5vsRxIDN2kh+iT8z6wZNyIbrATQIYtaSjVKDUSL/GJ+W2HNwdbJ2eswqMfeA
 AFMQ==