Date:      Fri, 8 May 2015 10:16:11 +0300
From:      Mihai Carabas <mihai.carabas@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd on FastModles

Hello everyone,

My name is Mihai Carabas and this summer I will work on porting bhyve to
run as an ARM hypervisor [1] with Peter Grehan mentoring me. As an initial
development platform we picked up the Arndale board which has the A15 with
ARM virtualization extenions. From my experience is a little tricky to
build up on top of it due to the fact that you don't have advanced debug
features (like a JTAG). In other project (an L4 microkernel) I worked on
FastModels emulator. Does anybody run  FreeBSD on FastModels?

Thank you,
Mihai Carabas

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCode2015/PortingBhyveToArm