Date:      Sun, 18 May 2003 05:25:59 -0400
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        Tony Sarendal <tsar@polarcap.org>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: polling(4) and Gigabit

The em driver has polling support in STABLE (post 4.8R).  The limitation =
is
not so much the NIC, but the way the NIC is serviced via interrupts in =
non
polling modes.  There are some very good discussions posted already you =
can
get via Google on what you can and cant do and what you might expect
performance wise.

	---Mike