Date:      Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:20:53 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jasper O'Malley" <jooji@webnology.com>
To:        Bill Fumerola <billf@chc-chimes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /etc/mail/Makefile doesn't make.

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Bill Fumerola wrote:

> On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Jasper O'Malley wrote:
>
> > Any reason not to just put the built-in RBL support in our default
> > sendmail.cf, and get rid of /etc/mail/sendmail.cf.additions altogether?
>
> Some of us don't like the thought of inherently blocking users without
> enabling that option. I know I don't.

Fair enough, but I think we're reinventing the wheel with the
sendmail.cf.additions stuff, especially now that the ftp.gulf.net list is
no longer available. Perhaps we could just include a README and a sample
sendmail.cf m4 with the anti-spam configuration? Also, in the README,
we could explain the usage of /etc/mail/relay-domains file, and how to
enable the sendmail access database.

Cheers,
Mick

The Reverend Jasper P. O'Malley          dotdot:jooji@webnology.com
    Systems Administrator                  ringring:asktheadmiral
	Webnology, LLC               woowoo:http://www.webnology.com/~jooji