Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 1997 15:36:40 +0100 (MET)
From:      Gilles BRUNO <Gilles.Bruno@ujf-grenoble.fr>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Q. Scsi pinout...

Happy new year ! Excuse me if it's not the *real* good place
to ask this question, but I'm looking for information on the
scsi buses and pinout, so as to put a scsi hard disk on the
external port of my aha1505 isa adapter (installing freebsd
full source may be very disk-consuming...). Until now, I was
unable to find 'good' online  articles about them.
I've heard of several standarts (ansi,apple..) : has anyone
of you pointers, clues ?

Thanx in advance !

PS. It's quite snowy here, in Grenoble (france)... Hope it's
    "warmer" overseas...
--
Gilles BRUNO
Universite Joseph Fourier - CRIP