Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 18:17:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net>, Crist Clark <crist.clark@globalstar.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: su change?

On Wed, 4 Apr 2001, Sue Blake wrote:

:On Tue, Apr 03, 2001 at 03:56:20PM -0400, Peter Radcliffe wrote:
:>
:> To my knowledge (I don't work with any of the other listed OSen day to
:> day) there hasn't been a C2 mode on a major commercial OS since SunOS
:> 4. Modern versions meet as much of C2 as they are going to as
:> shipped.
:
:
:OSF1/Digital/DEC/Tru64 (I have one newish machine that calls itself all
:of these names!) has an optional C2 Security package, which is almost
:mandatory these days because of how the base system handles passwords.
:You install the C2 stuff and enable those C2 features you want to use,
:if not all of them.

You can get Irix in a C2 flavour as well.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"