Date:      Fri, 03 Aug 2001 10:18:49 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@eurocontrol.fr>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current Users' list <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ntpd 4.1

On Fri, 03 Aug 2001 08:52:19 +0200, Ollivier Robert wrote:

> > Unless David Mills can be convinced to manage his documentation in a
> > sensible fashion, this will be the last upgrade for which I'll be doing
> > HTML -> mdoc transcription.
>
> Don't hold your breath then, he repeated two days ago he didn't want to
> change the way he manages the documentation.

I hold my breath for very little, these days. :-)

What blows my mind is that he's not even willing to use slightly more
translatable markup.  He's just totally anti anything other than his own
paradigm, which is that local documentation is dead and the web is the
only place to put it. *mutter*

Ciao,
Sheldon.

Sheldon Hearn
Prime Apostle of the Church of Disillusioned Saints