Date:      Thu, 04 Mar 1999 19:47:03 +1300
From:      Andrew McNaughton <andrew@squiz.co.nz>
To:        rg@schafftauchnix.plusline.de
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TI PCMCIA Controller

[re-directed to freebsd-mobile]

use the ep0 driver, not zp0.  I'm using this card under FreeBSD 2.2.7 with PAO
installed.  My dmesg output says "ep0 not found at 0x300", and also
"Initializing PC-card drivers: aic fdc ed ep joy sio spc wdc ncv stg"

PAO is up to 2.2.8 now, but not 3.1.  It could be that FreeBSD does more
mobile stuff natively now, but I haven't found any info on this.

Andrew McNaughton