Date:      Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:56:02 -0700
From:      Leonardo Fogel <leonardofogel@yahoo.com.br>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How to Xbuild to BBB?

> Sure looks like that .depend file is AFU. Try removing it. If that
> fails, try removing the entire obj tree. Try adding WITHOUT_KERBEROS=3Dy =
if it
> keeps failing after that.
>
> Warner

Hi.
I've followed the instructions, but I've had to add more and more variables=
 (WITHOUT_*). This made me realize there could be something wrong with the =
O.S. or the VM itself. Then, I updated VirtualBox, installed FreeBSD-10.1-R=
ELEASE-amd64, downloaded the source code again, and now the cross-building =
is running without problems. It is not finished yet, but it is far beyond t=
he points where it used to fail.
Many thanks.

Leonardo